Monday, November 28, 2011

We had our first Thanksgiving in St. Louis! It was so nice. Mandi and Seth worked really hard to prepare a delicious meal. Everything was great. They have worked so hard on the house! I'm worried they will be too worn out to have a wedding! It was nice to spend some time with the Thomas family and to get to know them better! It is sad that we couldn't all be together, but that is how things work out as life goes on. We were together in our hearts! Love you all--Mom

P.S. we didn't come home a day early because we weren't having fun--it was just time to go!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I'm so glad that the St. Louis Thanksgiving was good. I wish I could have been there with my fellas!But we were thinking of you, too. At Thanksgiving Over Here, we remembered our families on the other side of the pond in a lengthy chat. I'm happy that you had a good family holiday in Amanda and Seth's home.
    Love you!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a lot of catching up to do on Family Ketchup! I just read this, it was a lot of fun :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete